Welcome to my blog!

Thank you all for visiting my blog! I hope when you leave you feel enlightened and really enjoyed what you read! Come back often for new posts. :)

Sunday, February 20, 2011

::eerie sound effects:: I've been going to ..... the GYM!

So I've been going to the gym since December.  I sort of want to keep a few blog posts about this, as I tend to be really lazy about actually going.  I have not lost weight since beginning, just because it's sporadic. 
Honestly, the biggest problem is the fact that I need to get my car fixed, and if you read my last blog post, you'll see the bar I was working at went out of business and didn't bother to tell me, so I had no time to search for another job.  That being said, I can't fix it right now but am working on it!  So, since it's winter time, I would much rather drive to the gym than walk there (I'm not a fan of cold weather).  And since I can't, I don't go.  I borrow my mother in law's car when she's home, but she works her tail off at 2 jobs and sometimes isn't home before the gym closes for the day.  Kind of sucks, huh? :(
soooooo
Here's to my weight loss goal.  I'm gonna be accountable.
Sunday, February 20, 2011:  No exercise (LOL). 
But tomorrow it is supposed to be WARM!!!!  Like, 76 degrees!!!  I am so stoked.  I plan on being outside a lot tomorrow.  I am gonna go to the gym, clean off my front porch, and plan my container garden.  Also I am going to take lots of pictures of my products in the natural light and ship some packages out.  It's shaping up to be a fabulous day, and it's not even here yet!  I think I will post weekly about my excursions to the gym.  Daily would be too much, lol.  I would rather talk about other stuff.  :P
Take care, until next time!
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment