Welcome to my blog!

Thank you all for visiting my blog! I hope when you leave you feel enlightened and really enjoyed what you read! Come back often for new posts. :)

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Holy hiatus!

Hey gang.  I'm back after 3 weeks or so.  I've had a lot of negative things happen since I've written, one of them being my mother's ex boyfriend assaulted us on my front porch.  Been involved with the police and courts and all that.  I'm really tired.
Anyway, no need to be such a downer!  My babies are in bed, the doors and windows are locked, and the heater is turned up.  :)  I'm about to crochet while I watch Law & Order.  After that I will try to do some business-related work.  I can't figure out why I have no sales on my etsy.  Or ebay.  Maybe because I don't have enough listings, but I just can't afford to list anything when I don't sell anything.  One of those things.  I keep renewing my things hoping somebody will just buy one so I can list 10 more :)  Lol.  I am really trying not to invest anymore of my day job money into the business.  But I think I'm going to have to.  Bummer!  Gosh, somebody buy something!  LOL! 
At least things are back to normal with my personal life and the kids are excelling at school.  I am pleased.  I have a few other sites I will be selling on and will post them here.  I have one already, here it is...
http://www.madeitmyself.com/user/jeweledvixen.aspx
Also, my schoolwork is going well.  I have 2 more weeks until I get a 1 week break, which will be nice.  Microeconomics is actually a big PITA!  It has a lot of technical jargon that if you don't study until your eyes pop out of your head, you'll never remember them all! 
Sorry for the pathetic post!  It will be better next time, promise.  Lol.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment