Welcome to my blog!

Thank you all for visiting my blog! I hope when you leave you feel enlightened and really enjoyed what you read! Come back often for new posts. :)

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

One of "those" days

Have you ever had a day where you simply felt completely inadequate?  Today was that day for me.  The kids had a snow day today (actually it was an ice day)  I don't really feel like talking about it, but it has to do with my natural skill as a parent.  I don't think I really have it.  I feel better just saying it out loud.  Isn't admitting something the first step to recovery?  Hehe.

I did manage to get the majority of my homework done tonight.  There is one assignment I just have no idea how to do, so I am going to completely re-read 2 chapters of my microeconomics textbook tomorrow and figure this stuff out.  Bah!  Lol...

Last night I knitted a new hat for my nephew Wesley.  I uh, think I made it too small, though.  Haha!  I used my smallest loom because he is only 1 year old, but really, this thing looks like it's meant for an infant.  So I think I will send it to LiAna since her baby is due in April.  I do have a loom that's a size larger and I think it will end up making a perfect hat for Wes.  His big head!  :)  Hahaha.  He is just so precious.  <3

I'm off to knitting land!  Along with some decent television I don't get to watch during the day, and especially on snow days!!  My kids have been home for 4 days and I am ready to pull my hair out!  Lol!  They are my life though, and wouldn't trade them for anything.  Love my bebes!  Goodnight, sleep tight, don't let the Mama bugs bite (that's what I say to my daughter right when she goes to sleep, and she says Goodnight, sleep tight, don't let the baby bugs bite!  Then we proceed to bite at each other)!  Goofy?  Yes.  Adorable?  100%. 

No comments:

Post a Comment