Welcome to my blog!

Thank you all for visiting my blog! I hope when you leave you feel enlightened and really enjoyed what you read! Come back often for new posts. :)

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I wonder if people realize?

I wonder if people realize just how unhealthy and full of yucky chemicals our bodies are?  I'm really sad to have recently found out my ex husband's sister has stage 3 breast cancer.  And the thing is, she's probably one of the healthiest people I know, she's a pharmacist, everything.  But in this day and age, it's amazing any of us live to not get cancer because of all the unnatural garbage we encounter just to live on a daily basis.
That being said, I am going to make part of my soap line organic.  I don't think I can afford to make my whole line organic *right now* but maybe in the future.  As it is, my entire line - with the exception of my lip balms having organic beeswax - is vegan friendly and I know that's important to some people. 
I just have so many ideas in my head and on paper and not enough time or resources to complete everything I would like to.  Ugh.  I need more space to really create and I just don't have it.  It's funny, too.  I am a creative person.  But I can't seem to use my space wisely and creatively.  I pretty much rely on some shelves you screw into the wall, and that's it.  My apartment doesn't have any storage space in it.  Again, ugh!  My lease is up at the end of May, thank goodness for that.  I need to upgrade a little bit. 
Thanks for listening to the vent.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment