Welcome to my blog!

Thank you all for visiting my blog! I hope when you leave you feel enlightened and really enjoyed what you read! Come back often for new posts. :)

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Hola, Bonjour, Hello!

Hey everybody.  It's been a few days since I've written anything.  My work week is actually the weekend, so that's where I've been, add to that the fact that the kids are not in school on the weekend, that makes for a very busy me!
So my mother in law and I have been talking because we are concerned we aren't really making enough money that we need to be.  This is due to our lack of 401(k)'s and health insurance, which is so darn expensive!  We've decided to win the lottery.  I'll tell you about it when we win. *crickets*......

Anyway...
The kiddos go back to school tomorrow and luckily I did enough laundry to last them about 4.5 hours.  Heck I even washed the dishes.  Which will also last about 4.5 hours.  
Off to do the laundry, dishes, knit some more of my scarf, try to relax, maybe watch a show I have on the DVR.  Probably all of the above, at the same time.  Mothers are professional multi-taskers, after all.
Good night!  Much <3

No comments:

Post a Comment