Welcome to my blog!

Thank you all for visiting my blog! I hope when you leave you feel enlightened and really enjoyed what you read! Come back often for new posts. :)

Monday, January 3, 2011

Today was dull, yet momentous. Weird, huh?

I had a lazy day today physically.  But I was mentally stimulated.  Ideas were flowing through my head faster than I could write them down!  I had to take a nap, haha.  I have all these business ideas and resolutions I would love to accomplish.  Becoming an actual vendor is my #1 priority.  I thought it was supposed to be fairly easy to get a tax ID but North Carolina is making it kind of difficult.  I just don't know the proper steps I need to take, and in what order.  Bah!  But not to worry, this did not derail me at all.  I signed up for a few new sites in which to sell my soaps and bath products.  
I am going to tell you about the last half of my day, even though it might be kind of boring.  My daughter missed the bus HOME.  Not sure how, and neither does her teacher.  Uhh?  Soooo anyway my (ex-... kind of unnecessary to put this in I guess) sister in law grabbed her and brought her home for me (she lives so close to the school).  We had snacks, did homework, and watched t.v.  Then their grandma came home (she stays with me, long story) and we ran to the store.  Did some shopping and I got some moscato.  Came home, got kids cleaned up and in bed, then I went to the gym.  I've been sick for almost 3 weeks and did not want to get anybody sick so I haven't been going.  Tonight was my first night back.  Ahhhh it felt so good to work out again!  Anyway... now I'm back at home, doing laundry and trying to convince myself to go to bed since I have to get up in 6 hours.  Oh, man.  :(
Well, thanks for reading!  I need to get my comforter out of the dryer.  That might coax me into dreamland :)  Goodnight, sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite!  More mundane-ness tomorrow, I promise!  Maybe I will get some new soap or lotion made???  I'll let you know!  I have a dentist appointment for the little one and some major shopping to do so we will see!!!!  
xoxo,
Ashley

4 comments:

  1. If you're still in touch with them, Jamie and Jenn could help you with the vendor license process. I think Jamie just went through it for his welding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure they are still my friends on facebook so I will inbox them. Thanks for the suggestion! I think that's exactly what I need - someone who's already been through the process to sort of guide me. Awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw your post on Etsy regarding getting more blog followers so I thought I would come swing by. Like your blog! I'm currently going through the process in Michigan of getting a sales tax ID.. not fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kaliah! I like yours too :)
    It's mostly just annoying to try to figure out the different steps and in what order to do things!

    ReplyDelete