Welcome to my blog!

Thank you all for visiting my blog! I hope when you leave you feel enlightened and really enjoyed what you read! Come back often for new posts. :)

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Good day! *tips hat*

Today was a good day.  Unfortunately I didn't get to make anymore product but I did get a lot done.  Got to the dentist appointment for the little one on time, my sister Kelli and I went to lunch, then got shopping done.  We got little Wesley his birthday present.  I can't wait for his party later (technically) today.  We're going to pick the kids up from school and go directly there.  It's gonna be a good day.  I didn't make it to the gym but I got all of my homework done.  I will definitely go to the gym later!
One bad thing is I didn't really get any chores done today.  Ok so that's kind of normal.  :)  I'm hoping to be really productive tomorrow during the day.  I want to make some lotion or soap for Valentine's Day.  I think gift baskets will do well for Valentine's.  What do you all think?
This year I want to really nail my packaging and expand the line to include liquid hand soaps and shampoos/conditioners.  I could probably move slightly into makeup, but I think that might be for next year since I am still fiddling with the products I would like to be considered "specializing" in.  Yeah!  This year is going to be really fabulous.  It's my New Year's resolution to make this my best year yet. :)

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a logo and whatnot? For packaging help, I'm going to plug AlphaGraphics. I know the one I work at comes out with some amazing stuff. I would think there'd be one in Raleigh who could do some nice labels/wraps/etc for you, or at least give you advice on what direction to take. Plus, you can get a little more personalized service than through OMax or Staples.

    ReplyDelete