Welcome to my blog!

Thank you all for visiting my blog! I hope when you leave you feel enlightened and really enjoyed what you read! Come back often for new posts. :)

Saturday, March 5, 2011

It's Saturday!

Which means I'm going to do some work at the bar I used to work... lol.  Hey, it's some income and I've always enjoyed myself working there.  I can't wait for my tax refund to put some money back into the soaps... I have 8 million ideas running through my head!  What do you think of a line of epic movie-themed soaps?  And alcoholic drink-themed soaps?  And of course there are the normal seasonal soaps, and the normal year-round soaps.  I love making them, but gotta get them selling.  There is a place 5 minutes from my house that is for lease (a brick n mortar type)!  They probably want more than I could make at first, though.  I know I could work up to it but for the first 2-3 months I couldn't do it.  I might still look to see what they want, though...

I've also been slacking about the gym.  I went the other day with my son, but the childcare was closed for lunch!  ARGH!  I guess it's time to get my happy butt out and just walk there with him in the morning.  I gotta at least take advantage of what I'm paying for!! 

Ok, gonna get back to work trying to promote my soaps.  My lease is up here in 3 months and not sure where I'm moving but I want it to be in the same vicinity to keep the kids in the same school.  Hopefully the new place will be larger so I can have some more room for my soaps.  They've kind of invaded my bedroom.  Haha. 

Good night... gonna go to work and make some money.  The only thing that sucks is I won't get to sleep til 6 am and that makes for a not-very-happy-mommy in the morning :(  Maybe my mom will keep an eye on them for a few hours?  Hmmm...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment